Saturday, January 22, 2011

Darn cold

Well, it snowed again, and we are in for some really cold days (followed by another storm), so I don't plan on seeing the bare ground again until Spring. Every winter we talk about moving some place a tad warmer, but this year it is not the usual mid-winter kvetching - I think we are seriously going to consider the Richmond, Virginia area.

In any event, I don't feel guilty about missing gym, since I get my excercise with the snow shovel. Classes have started again, and even though I had not planned to, I signed up at the Worcester Art Museum (www.worcesterart.org) for another painting class.

Working on more projects (to be posted later), and just sent off a large order for composition ornaments to use in frame-making, etc. (www.bomardesigns.com).

1 comment:

  1. The snow is out of control. Hope your dogs are faring better than mine. The yard snow is so deep that they rarely venture off the potty paths and our walks are limited by the lack of passable (for Mango anyway) sidewalks. Of course Dexter has four wheel drive and can get through anything.

    ReplyDelete